Get your very own website
Get your very own website with an affordable web-hosting package. Add on Multiple domains and unlimited email accounts.
We have the most latest web technologies on the web for creating a fully functional CMS website at an affordable price.
The most important things are not things. So we’ll design experiences…
B2B Networking and Social media websites are the latest trend for promoting your products and services. If these websites are compatible with popular search engines, then its a bonus point to attract more visitors to your website. Web designing and development is fun. With my past experience in social and B2B networking i can now design websites that can give your products a higher ranking on Google and Yahoo search engines. As a Freelancer web designer i can design a website for you within days with latest e-commerce tools, social media plugins and widgets at the most affordable rates. If you can promote my Freelance web designing to your circle of friends, I can surely arrange $$ incentives for you. Contact me for further details.
Get a fully functional website. Avail the best service on the web for website designing and development with the following features:
- WordPress Content Management System
- Regular updates by WordPress
- Latest WordPress Themes
- Easy to install media and edit text
- Up to 20 Web pages / products
- WordPress e-Commerce Online Store
- Paid Subscription / Membership Programs
- WordPress Anti-Spam features
- Company Logo
- Short Company description
- Product Images / Videos
- Videos, audio and image flash galleries
- Product Banners
- Short Product Descriptions
- Compatible with all Social networking websites
- Social Links icons
- Comments Box
- Latest plugins, widgets, menus and appearance
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Tools and settings
- Product Tags
- Animated Hit-counter for monitoring the hits on your webpage
- Digital products, movies, videos and photos
- Compatible with all latest e-devices, especially smartphones
- Image and videos galleries
Is there a limit to which I can add content to my web pages?
Uploading content on websites depends upon the limit assigned by the web hosting company. If your website is assigned 25GB of web space, you can add multimedia and web content up to 25GB. Preferably you can subscribe for unlimited web-hosting packages and upload unlimited content much content on your website.
How would I know the number of hits on my website every day?
Now days most web templates have built in hit-counters or you can sign up with a website which can provide you an HTML code for your personalized hit-counter. Hit-counters are usually placed at the bottom of each page which monitors and displays the number of visits on that page. You can keep a track of page visits for your reference or to keep a record of how many web browsers are browsing your website from all around the world. Also, by applying SEO tools you can surely increase the number of hits per page in a day.
What are CMS Websites?
- Enable the website owner to update, add, delete or otherwise edit website content on the fly.
- Removes the need for the website owner or administrator to retain a webmaster to make simple updates to a website.
- Provides the website owner with a secure administrative back end (accessed through a web browser) where content can be edited.
- Enables the website owner to set up accounts with optional permissions settings for other administrators to work in the site. For instance, if the website owner has an administrative assistant who updates page content, permissions can be set so that this person cannot access the important setup controls of the site and only can access the page copy.Since CMS sites are very popular, there are many cool applications and programs written for the site.
- The website owner can install these applications (called Plug-Ins) with the click of a button. No technical expertise is necessary.
Benefits of CMS sites
- Website editing without needing to know HTML
- No need to depend on a webmaster for website updates.
- Easy handling of “rolling events” like speaking engagements
- Post-dating of articles so they can automatically “go live” on the scheduled date
- CMS websites are Search Engine Friendly. Other companies keep your website content loaded in a database with thousands of other customers – and that content can be hard to find for Google!
- Allow reader participation through comments. Allowing comments is completely optional, but it helps people get interested in your content and keep coming back.
- Create multiple site management accounts with different levels of permissions (Admin, User, Contributor, etc)
- Easy addition of new functionality, tools and existing “widgets” (because your website code is “open source”).
- Free support by the very responsive developer and user communities. The WordPress technology used in CMS is widely used and supported.
Who Needs a CMS Site?
- CMS sites are perfect for the small business that needs only a simple web presence – and does not NEED a full custom website.
- The small business who wants a web site that will get ranked in the search engines.
- Some smaller business don’t need a high-end custom website – but still need to make a favorable impression on their website visitor.
Popular Open source Content Management Systems
Joomla is a popular open source content management system that is used worldwide to create and manage Web sites. The Joomla! application framework enables myriad enhancements to be plugged in, including e-commerce, blogs, wikis, document management, image galleries and more. In 2005, Joomla! evolved from the Mambo content management system, which included not only the source code, but the development team as well. The name in Swahili and Urdu means “all together, as a whole.”
With Joomla you can get immaculate quality in Web Design and Features. It includes Automated Hit-Counters, Flash Animations, Adim Login, Customer Login, Currency Converters and the hottest Web Templates for your website. These websites have are friendly with Google and Yahoo Search Engines, which means you have the probability to get high raking in search engines. The best part is you can edit small changes all by yourself. This saves cost in the long-term.
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a dynamic content management system based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system.
Which amongst the two are the best for creating websites?
Use Joomla and WordPress together!!
Setup your main site in Joomla! and start working on the content, create good quality content In a sub directory, or a subdomain, install WordPress and start blogging, using the keywords you also use for your website. WordPress with its create SEF functions and categories will bring you traffic, this traffic reflects to your main domain. And with the content on your main website, you work to keep your visitors captured and make them come back. More information available at www.joomlify.com
A Web page template refers to a predesigned Web page that you can customize. It includes font, style, formatting, tables, graphics and other elements commonly found on a Web page. Using a Web authoring program, you can open the web page template and easily customize the template to meet your needs.
Purpose of a template
A template controls the overall look and layout of a site. It provides the framework that brings together common elements, modules and components as well as providing the cascading style sheet for the site. Both the front-end and the back-end of the site have templates.
You can find many various templates on the internet. Some are available without charge under various licenses, and some are for sale. In addition, there are many developers available who can make custom templates. You can also make your own template.
The way CMS websites are designed separates out the key tasks involved in producing a website for efficient maintenance of the software. One of these tasks is to create the aesthetic (the look, feel and layout) of the site. This includes making decisions such as which content elements (components, modules and plugins) you may want to place in any given page.
When producing a web page, the location of most elements will stay the same (menus, banner locations, sidebars etc.). Additionally, you will want to create the same look (fonts, header styles, colour scheme etc.) for every page. For some parts of the site you may want to alter the general feel to indicate a different purpose for those pages (such as a blog section). A little planning is required for this, but once you have settled on the overall layout for your site, you then have the task of producing each page of content.
And that’s where the template comes in. You can either write all the code for each page separately, or use a template for each major section of your site so that when you want to create a new page you simply “fill in the blanks”.
What can you do with a Template?
A template is used to manipulate the way content is delivered to a web browser or screen reader. Here are some ways you can employ this on your Joomla!-powered site.
The template is the place where the design of the main layout is set for your site. This includes where you place different elements (components, modules, and plugins), which are responsible for different types of content.
- Color Scheme
Using CSS within the template design, you can change the colors of your backgrounds, text, links or just about anything that you could within your ordinary (x)html code.
- Images and Effects
You can also control the way images are displayed on the page, and even create flash-like effects or include AJAX applications such as drop-down menus.
The same applies to fonts. The designs for these are all set within the template’s CSS file(s) to create a uniform look across your entire site, which makes it fantastically easy to change the whole look just by altering one or two files rather than every single page.
- Browser Specific Solutions
A template can be designed to alter how it displays on different web browsers, allowing you to take full advantage of the latest developments without making your site inaccessible to those who are not able to run “up-to-the-minute” system upgrades (such as certain companies who limit what software their employees can use).