ICT Pupil’s Book Year 1/Kindergarten [printed with digital version]
- Available in both printed and digital versions
- Printed version [black & white] will be sent by post within 10-14 working days. However, you can download the digital version immediately upon payment
- Curriculum: Cambridge ICT Starters
- Suitable for Year 1 students in International Schools and Home Schools
- View our Special Offers under Product Description.
SPECIAL OFFER 1: Pay for 20 books and get 5 books absolutely FREE [offer valid for orders within Malaysia].
SPECIAL OFFER 2: Pay for 20 books and get 2 books absolutely FREE [offer valid for orders outside Malaysia].
SPECIAL OFFER 3: You can photocopy this book by applying for a SCHOOL WIDE licence. Simply pay for 10 books with postage [within or outside Malaysia] to qualify for a SCHOOL WIDE licence. We will then send a Master copy by post within 10-14 working days. Please note that without evidence of our SCHOOL WIDE licence, it is illegal to make copies of copyrighted material.
Our Key Stage 1, ICT Pupil’s Book Year 1/Kindergarten is available in both printed and digital PDF format. It is compiled to support the latest syllabus for the University of Cambridge International Examinations ICT Starters course in Information and Communication Technology. It comprises of detailed notes and definitions, hands-on tutorials with exercises and activities in the form of Lessons and Worksheets. This is an excellent resource for both teachers and pupils who wish to achieve a benchmark in ICT. This series comes with digital source-files along with Pupil’s Activity eBook for making ICT a purely interactive experience for students.
|Dimensions||21 x 29.7 x 2.5 cm|