The Maximus Kingdom: Christian Leadership Certificate
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
Matthew 6:33 KJV.
The Maximus Kingdom: Christian Leadership Certificate grants FREE access to MAX: VLE Premium Membership Plan.
- Suitable for working professionals and students looking to gain additional accreditation in Christian Leadership
- Individual learning at own pace
- Certificate provided upon completion with a transcript and a course completion letter [three documents]
- Life-time online verification facility.
- Register a FREE account and join MAX VLE classrooms for course content.
- Fill our contact us form to contact your online Business Tutor.
All candidates study the following topic(s):
MAXKIN001 – Celebration of Discipline
MAXKIN002 – Spiritual Guidance and Direction
MAXKIN003 – Wisdom of the Sadhu: Teachings of Sundar Singh
MAXKIN004 – Church Ministry
MAXKIN005 – Prophetic Character and Ministry
MAXKIN006 – Apostolic Ministry
MAXKIN007 – Evangelism
MAXKIN008 – Praise and Worship
MAXKIN009 – Will of God
MAXKIN010 – Dreams and Interpretation
MAXKIN011 – Tabernacle
MAXKIN012 – Divorce and re-marriage
MAXKIN013 – Angelology and Demonology
MAXKIN014 – Creation
MAXKIN015 – Kingdom of God
MAXKIN016 – Christian Articles 
MAXKIN017 – Christian Articles 
MAXKIN018 – Read The Bible Online
Course Aims & Objectives
Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
The Maximus Kingdom: Christian Leadership Certificate is an online course for new and emerging Christian Leaders. Our 6 months course will equip you with all you need to learn and understand about Church Leadership. This course covers the main concepts of Christian Leadership and allows learners to demonstrate their leadership skills in a Church body. Students will be able to understand the basics of Five fold ministry in the Church. The course also covers topics that enable learners to develop skills and understanding for an advanced Bachelor or Master course in a similar field of study.
- This course is conducted entirely online.
- The most significant advantage of our professional, highly skilled online courses is that they follow e-learning criteria which enable students to complete the course at their own pace and the comfort of their own home.
- You are expected to complete all modules within 6 months.
- Our fee is extremely affordable for students and professionals who have an eager desire to lead a successful Christian Leadership role in the Church.
Course Type: Part-time
Course Level: Undergraduate
Course Requirements: No formal qualifications are necessary.
Course Start / intake: On-going throughout the year
Course Duration: Up to 6 months
Internet skills & technical requirements
The course is taught entirely online, using the VLE (Virtual Learning Environment). You won’t need any prior experience or knowledge of online learning, although basic experience of email and Internet is expected. Technical and pedagogical support is available for the entire duration of the course.
You may also need:
- An Internet connection
- A headset (best is with a USB connection) or stand-alone microphone and speakers
- A webcam is optional
- An up-to-date browser
- An up-to-date media player (e.g. Windows Media Player or similar)
- Microsoft Office Applications Suite 2010-13 or similar.
- You will use an online video conferencing platform for chats with course tutor(s) several times during the course – the exact time for this is negotiated with the group. To take part in a video conferencing session you will need a headset with microphone (headsets with a USB plug are the best option). If you have a webcam, you may want to connect that during the video conferencing session, but this is optional—you will be able to see and hear your tutor even if you only have a headset. Video conferencing sessions are always recorded which means that even if you can’t attend, you will be able to watch the recording later online, in your own time. Our video conferencing platform is accessed via a web page—you do not need to download or install anything to use it during the course.
Participants need to complete a minimum of 80% of the course work for the Module / Tutorial to an acceptable standard within the time frame of the course. An overall Pass or Fail grade is awarded for The Maximus Kingdom [Christian Leadership] Course. In order for participants to be awarded the Certificate, course module must be passed.
Maximus Plus short courses are being conducted online in various countries. This offer is for institutes who wish to conduct Maximus Plus short-courses at their institutes or international schools. Contact us for a highly competitive business proposal.
|Dimensions||21 x 29.7 x 0.50 cm|